Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've definitely not been doing what I thought I would be. I guess I thought that if I had something like this that I had to update every day or so would have been enough of a motivation but even that kind of flew out the window.

I had almost two weeks where I was really working hard. Then I wasn't here those two days before Thanksgiving vacation because I didn't have to be, so I had been home since the night of the 20th. I didn't do a thing. I did have a lot of school work that was due, plus work itself, but there was plenty of time where I chose to watch a movie instead of go to the gym. I just wanted to hang out with my friends instead, I guess. The two weeks I actually exercised though I feel went to nothing since I spent a week doing nothing.

And then, Thanksgiving. Full of food and... pies. I don't even really like pie, but I ate it.

I'm pretty much continually failing at this same goal, and while I'm not gaining anymore weight, I'm certainly not losing any.

No comments: