So thats my quick update. I will have to start writing after every time I go out though so I can make more entries! :)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Whoops..
Now that I have actually had things to write about, I haven't been doing it. I got a job back home, so I work Friday-Monday, that way I can have a job for Winter Break. I have been going to the gym after work for two weeks now. So far I've actually lost seven pounds, although I don't think you can really tell. It is pretty exciting to see that if I actually do something there will be results. I'm going to keep it up on the weekends, but tuesday wednesday and thursday I don't do anything because I am so busy with school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
glad to have you back.
congrats on the results...thats definitely the best motivator.
keep posting.
-prof O
Post a Comment