I cannot lie, I did not hit the gym yesterday. A visit from my boyfriend (who lives back in my hometown) deterred me from heading off to the gym for an hour and leaving him behind. However, I said I would start on Monday and we decided to go walk some of the trails around the area. We drove into Campton and found a spot to park near trails that go down by the river. We spent about an hour walking around, enjoying the fresh air. It wasn't the type of exercise that really got my heart racing, but it was exercise none-the-less. I feel that walking for an hour or so was a pretty good start.
Today after my last class I plan on going for a bike ride. The poor thing has just been sitting in my room waiting for me.
Oh yeah, and my dad postponed the visit so I suppose I'm off to buy sneakers on my own today.
I did get a job as a waitress though, so I'll have a little extra cash (and more exercise!) for those sneakers.
No comments:
Post a Comment