I didn't do a thing this weekend. No excuses, just didn't go. I'm trying so hard to to be lazy about this, because I've been lazy for so long. I need a swift kick in the butt to get going on a regular basis.
Monday I didn't go to the gym either. My boyfriend was here so I spent time with him. Just like last Monday when we went on a walk, this week we went to the Polar Caves. Of course Jon wanted to take all the difficult routes, so we did. All the stairs and climbing of rocks I thought was quite the work out for the day. It was really fun though. Perhaps every Monday I can try to find a more creative way to get a little work out in besides just the gym.
Today I'm being lazy. It's raining and I just don't want to go to the gym. However, I did do some internet surfing so I could watch a video and do that. While doing this I ended up on www.fitnessmagazine.com. There are a tons of things on this website that I can definitely use, including some workouts. They have a "Drop a Jean Size" program and every day it gives you different cardio and other workouts to do, and a place where you can log in if you did them that day and what else you did. I think I will start using that along with this. I figure I can do what they suggest in my mornings, and then still get to the gym for some jogging.
I guess it's time to get that workout done then!

2 comments:
you should link off to fitnessmagazine.com so readers can shoot to them and check it out if they are so inclined. for some reason blogger doesnt automatically link things when you put the address within text you have to do it yourself. if you cant figure it out let me know.
keep posting.
-prof O
Oh I thought I had. I guess I never really checked my post after I wrote it. I can fix that at some point.
Post a Comment