I haven't weighed myself, but I know that I haven't lost any weight. I feel like I've gained it but most likely not. I exercise and then counter-act it by eating crap in the middle of the night. I have to say it isn't entirely my fault, but it is my fault. Working at a pizza place until 3am leaves me hungry because it's been so long since my last meal and it doesn't leave me many healthy options. Beside, why spend 6 dollars on a salad when I can spend 1 on a slice right? It's kind of wasting all my efforts though.
However, tonight is my last night to work this job. Not because of this weight loss thing, but I work until 3am. Thats crazy. 3am never existed in my life before this job.
Instead of exercising today I moped around about how nothing has changed, which obviously isn't helping, so I will stop. I need to actually progress in this or it will be considered a failure, and I don't like that.

1 comment:
I keep a lot of goals pertaining to my fitness with cycling year to year and its hard to stay positive all the time.
Some goals you meet, some you don't. My advice would be to start really small with some easy goals to achieve. Once you start seeing results and hitting those smaller goals it becomes a lot easier to stick with it and focus on the positive...in my opinion.
keep posting.
-prof O
Post a Comment